Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Really, Now 6,793 Posts and 14 Years To This Blog


Today marks the 6,793rd post to this blog, which started as my second blog, 14 years ago in 2007.

My original blog was RoadDog's RoadLog blog, but after I started it with the help of my niece Andrea in Tennessee, I couldn't get into it back home in Illinois where I was just looking out my back door.

While trying to get back into it, I accidentally started this one and let it continue even after I was able to get back into the original.  I figured this one could cover anything besides traveling on those old roads and trips.  All my other blogs, all six of them, started from this blog as I found more and more posts were about the Civil War, World War II and history in general.

This one came to mostly being current stuff, what we're doing and music, which is another one of my big loves.

Called Down Da Road I Go because it is me going down da road.  RoadDog as a signoff is a carry over from RoadDog's RoadLog blog.

--RoadDog

No comments: