Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, May 19, 2017

Listening to the Radio This Morning


Right now I am listening to both Chicago's WXRT, 93.1 FM.  Linn Brehmer and Mary Dixon are doing their morning show live at the Dunkin' Donuts in Deerfield, Illinois, for the Cop On the Rooftop effort to raise money for Special Olympics, a good cause.  Sure pity those cops on the rooftop today as it is absolutely miserable to be outside.

Most weekday mornings I listen to WXRT and WVCO, 94.9 FM, the Surf, out of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.  Well, actually Loris near North Myrtle Beach.  They play Beach Music.  Their morning man, Stevie B plays some of the best Beach and oldies ever.  I mean, he digs deep.  Way deep.

And, I am jealous of Myrtle Beach's weather today with sun and temps in the lower 80s.  I'll trade our blustery, overcast and 40s temps.

Of course, I can get WXRT over the local airwaves, but the Surf requires the internet.

I Love the Internet.  --RoadDog

No comments: