Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, August 20, 2018

I'd Celebrate That!!! August 20 to 26: Our 45th Anniversary


AUGUST 20, MONDAY--  Radio Day**  And, I love my radio.  Listen to it all the time.  Chocolate Pecan Pie**  Never heard of a chocolate pecan pie, but willing to try.  Do you say peacan or puhcan?

AUGUST 21, TUESDAY--  Senior Citizen Day**  Hey, a day for me!!  Ten or 20% off?

AUGUST 22, WEDNESDAY--  Tooth Fairy Day**  I got quarters.   As  long as they aren't the Tooth fairies in "Hellboy II."

AUGUST 23, THURSDAY--  Sponge Cake Day

AUGUST 24, FRIDAY--  Waffle Day**  Peach Pie Day**  Pie, I must have PIE!!  Any kind of PIE!!

AUGUST 25, SATURDAY--  Liz and my 45th Wedding Anniversary**    Kiss and Make Up Day**  Banana Split Day**

AUGUST 26, SUNDAY--  National Dog Day**  Pet and get a wag.  Better yet, take one for a walk.

Happy Anniversary Liz.  As My dear Old Dad Used to Sing "45 Years With the Wrong, Wrong Woman."--RoadDog

No comments: