Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Every Bloomin' Thing-- July

Because of the thumb, I am not able to work in the yard, and that is hard on me. The weeds are having a field day and there are lots of bushes that need trimming. Plus, the clover needs to be stopped and I was planning on cutting lots of tree lims.

All of that is on holdwhile waiting to get through with the thumb problems.

Right now the Asiatic lillies and day lillies are all in bloom, as are the low, midrise and tall daisies and wild daisies, so there is lots of color.

Unfortunately, the Japanese beetles are also having a field day. This is the worst I've ever seen them, and I can't do my daily killing expeditions or even spray the Sevin concoction on them.

Rotten Japanese Beetles. --RoadDog

No comments: