Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kiss These Once-Popular Home Features Goodbye

From Yahoo! Finance from Market Watch.

If you're planning on having these in your new house, probably better to forget them.

1.  Outdoor kitchen and outdoor fire place.

2.  Sunroom (Hey, I have one and really enjoy it.)

3.  2-story family room.  (Looks neat, but a real waste of space.)

4.  Media Room (Overkill)

5.  2-story foyer  (Another waste of space.)

6.  Luxury master bedroom  (Why would you want to get away from the kids?)

7.  Formal living room  (Probably the biggest waste of space these days.  We put Liz's 'puter in there, so it now gets use.). 

8.  Whirlpool tubs  (Hey, I work hard and deserve something soothing.)

9.  Master-planned development.  (I like these, myself.)

Personally, I Like #2 and #8.  --RoadDog


OLDSTER BUMPER STICKERS:  At my age..."Gettin' Any?" means sleep.

No comments: