Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Drive's A to Z-- Part 9-- November 20th: Streaming


Sad that this 2,000+ song marathon ends tomorrow. I'll be on the road, but will definitely be listening as long as I'm in range, probably about as far as Morris, Illinois. So, this will be my last entry on it.

These are songs I've been listening to so far this morning:

SHE WAS HOT-- Rolling Stones
SHE'S A BEAUTY-- Tubes
SHE COMES IN COLORS-- Rolling Stones

SHE'S ALWAYS A WOMAN-- Billy Joel
SHE'S LEAVING HOME-- Beatles
SHE'S NOT THERE-- Santana

SHE'S SO COLD-- Rolling Stones
SHE'S THE ONE-- Bruce Springsteen
SHE'S WAITING-- Eric Clapton

SHEEP-- Pink Floyd
SHINE-- Collective Soul
SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND (PARTS 1-5)-- Pink Floyd

SHOCK THE MONKEY-- Peter Gabriel
SHOOT TO THRILL-- AC/DC
SHOOTING STAR-- Bad Company

SHORT PEOPLE-- Randy Newman
SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES-- AC/DC
SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO-- Clash
SHOUT-- Tears For Fears.

Again, Enough Pink Floyd. --RoadDog

No comments: