Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

JSS: Beach Radio-- 52 Movies-- Organizing Christmas Decorations


JSS-- Just Some Stuff.

1. BEACH RADIO-- Now that Christmas is finally over where I have been listening to Christmas cassettes and CDs, I can get back to listening to my Beach Music stations while I do these blogs. That means 94.9 FM, the Surf out of North Myrtle Beach, WNCT AM, 1070 out of Greenville, NC and Fessa Hook's Beach Shag Network.

2. 52 MOVIES-- Every year, I shoot for a movie a week at the theater. I made my 52 for this year right on the nose.

3.  ORGANIZING CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS-- After around 19 years, I finally got motivated to organize my Christmas decorations. Something MUCH needed.

Just Some Stuff-- RoadDog

No comments: