Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, February 29, 2016

WLS Top 40 for March 4, 1966-- Part 1: "It's Too Late"

From WLS Oldies Loon.  You can listen to all these songs at You Tube.

40.   SURE GONNA MISS HER--  Gary Lewis--

39.  IT'S TOO LATE--  Bobby Goldsboro  Went to #23 Billboard.    Had a #1 song in 1968 with the ultra-syrupy "Honey."  Had a TV show from 1972-1975.  A really good song.

38.  DON'T PUSH ME--  Hedgehoppers  Did not make it to Billboard's Hot 100.  Hedgehoppers Anonymous.  Second single from them produced by British music mogul Jonathan King.  Their only charting single was "It's Good News Week" which went to #48 Billboard.

37.  I CAN'T LET YOU GO--  Hollies  Actually "I Can't Let Go."  Their third hit went to #42 on Billboard and came before their breakthru hit "Bus Stop later in the summer.  From Manchester, England.  Allan Clarke doing the singing.

Name That Tune:  "Oh, I Try and I Try, But I can't Say Goodbye."  --RoadDog


"I Can't Let Go"

No comments: