Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, February 26, 2016

2016 Academy Awards

I also saw two of the Best Acror nominees: Matt Damon "The Martian" and Leonardo DiCaprio "The Revenant."  My pick of these two would be DiCaprio.

For Best Actress, I saw Saoirse Ronan "Brooklyn", Jennifer Lawrence "Joy" and Brie Larson "Room."  All three put in great performances, but I would go for Saoirse Ronan.

I saw all five Best Supporting Actor nominees:  "Mark Rylance "Bridge of Spies," Sylvester Stallone "Creed,: Mark Ruffalo "Spotlight," Christain Bale "The Big Short" and Tom Hardy "The Revenant."  My pick is Sylvester Stallone.

best Supporting Actress I just saw one, Rachel McAdams "Spotlight."

For Best Visual Effects I saw four of the five nominees:  "Mad Max: Fury Road,"  "Star Wars: The Force Awakens,"  "Martian" and "The Revenant."  I pick "Star Wars: The Force Awakens."

Pooping the Corn for the Show.  --RoadDog

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS:

3rd grade teacher:  Willie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
Willie:  Me!!

No comments: