Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, February 19, 2016

Movie Scratches: Brooklyn-- Room-- Choice-- Caesar

Movie Scratches--  A dog's-eye view to today's movies.

17.  BROOKLYN--  2-10--  Fox Lake, $5--  Coming to a new life in America from Ireland, finding one, and then finding one back in Ireland.  Best movie I've seen in a long time, and I've seen a lot of movies.  Thank goodness for Mrs. Kelly setting her straight.

18.  THE ROOM--  2-16--  Fox Lake, $5--  It was his whole world for his whole life of five years.  Getting out of "The Room" was only the beginning of their problems.  I have now seen all nine movies nominated for Best Picture, first time I've seen all of them.

19.  THE CHOICE--  2-16--  Fox Lake, $5--  "You bother me."  She didn't like him at first, but sure came around.  Sure enjoyed all those beautiful coastal scenes around Wilmington, North Carolina.

20.  HAIL CAESAR!--  2-18--  Fox Lake, $6--  "I struck an actor in anger."  Considering the nut jobs he had to deal with I'm surprised he didn't strike more.  More crazies than you can shake a stick at.

I Sure Want to Thank Classic Cinemas for bringing back "Brooklyn" and "The Room."  --RoadDog

No comments: