Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Name Game Songs-- Part 2: "Sweet Jane"

MARY LOU--  Steve Miller
ELEANOR RIGBY--  Beatles
MICHELLE--  Beatles

HELP ME RHONDA--  Beach Boys
PEG--  Steely Dan
JUDY IN DISGUISE--  John Fred & Playboy Band

ALL THE GIRLS LOVE ALICE--  Elton John
JACK AND DIANE--  John Cougar
SWEET JANE--  Velvet Underground

Name That Tune:  "Well Since She Put Me Down I've Been Out Doin' in My Head."  --RoadDog

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS( From the February 2016 Orange Peel):  Teacher:  John, how do you spell "crocodile?"
John:  "K-R-O-K-D-A-I-L"
Teacher:  No, that's wrong!
John::  Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
Why teachers get gray hair so young.

"Help Me Rhona"




No comments: