Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, November 16, 2015

A Good Old Spooky Weekend-- Part 3: Bears and Horses, Oh My

  NOVEMBER 1, SUNDAY--  With the coming of the end of daylight savings time, my old watch is no good.  One of the knobs I need to push to change the time no longer moves.  I'll have to buy a new one.

We went to Richmond, Illinois, for Kenny's annual Bears game party.  As bad and crummy as yesterday was, today was the exact opposite.  November 1st and we sat outside to watch the game comfortably and even maybe got too much sun.  My face was a bit red.

Great food and drinks.  Unfortunately, the Bears lost a game they easily could have won.

Afterwards, we stopped at The Grove in Spring Grove and ran into some friends.   Sat outside in the biergarten and two people rode their horses up to the place and tied them up outside.  That is something you don't often see at a bar.

--RoadDog



No comments: