Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Going Back to 1968-- Part 3: "I Heard It Through the Grapevine"

PIECE OF MY HEART--  Janis Joplin
I CAN'T QUIT HER--  Blood Sweat & Tears
I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE--  Marvin Gaye

REVOLUTION 1--  Beatles
HELLO IT'S ME--  Nazz
I GOT THE FEELING--  James Brown

KILLING FLOOR--  Michael Bloomfield & Electric Flag
ITCHYCOO PARK--  Small Faces
WATERLOO SUNSET--  Kinks

I PUT A SPELL ON YOU--  CCR
DANCE TO THE MUSIC--  Sly & the Family Stone

Name That Tune:  "Over Bridge of Sighs To rest My Eyes in Shades of Green."  --RoadDog


From the Orange Peel Gazette.  NEWSPAPER ERRORS:  IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are one of hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought our :Easy Sky Diving Book", please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words state zip code" should have read 'pull rip cord."

No comments: