Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

We're #2: Songs That Never Reached #1-- Part 3: "All I Wanna Do"

And the song that kept them from being #1.

15.  ALL I WANNA DO--  Sheryl Crow  "I'll Make Love to You" by Boyz II Men

14.  HURTS SO GOOD--  John Cougar   "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor and "Hard to Say I'm Sorry" by Chicago.

13.  WITHOUT ME--  Eminem   "Hot in Here" by Nelly

12.  SOUL MAN--  Sam and Dave   "To Sir With Love" by Lulu.  Spend five weeks at #1.

11.  THE GIRL IS MINE--  Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney   "Maneater" by Hall & Oates

Name That Tune (From the above songs):"When I Was a Young Boy, Said Put Away Those Young Boy Things."  (Answer below)  --RoadDog

YOUR BANK'S IN TROUBLE WHEN:  You want to make a withdrawal, clerks suddenly don't speak English.


"Hurts So Good"

No comments: