Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

JSIS: So Long Wilted Rose-- Cubs-- Sox

JSIS--  Just Some Interesting Stuff

1.  SO LONG WILTED ROSE--  Yesterday at Donovan's in twin lakes, I was talking about watching the NBA Championship game Sunday in Englewood, Ohio, and the  recalled the Bulls' glory years in the 1990s with Jordan and company with my friend Kevin.  I said it will sure be good when the Bulls get rid of the poison on the team, the one I refer to as The Wilted Rose for his attitude and effort.

I was shocked when Kevin asked me if I had heard that Wilted was traded today.  He wasn't too happy, though, as Kevin is from New York City and the Knicks are his team.

2.  CUBS--  Despite the sweep over the North Siders by that St. Louis team, this is an exciting group to watch.  Let's just hope we don't have a repeat of the 1969 season or the Bartman incident.  Remember...They ARE the Cubs!!

3.  SOX--  What started off as a great season for MY team has certainly hit the skids of late, even with the recent sweep of the Red Sox.  Still pulling for them though.

Too Bad, Kevin.  --RoadDog

PUNS TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY:  I'm reading a book about gravity.  I can't put it down.  (Maybe this will put a smile on your face Kevin.)


No comments: