Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Past Movie Scratches: Groundhog-- Walk-- Titanic-- Worlds-- Brother-- Twister


Past Movie Scratches.  Movies I saw on TV in 2017.

7.  GROUNDHOG DAY--  1-25--  No doubt it's that groundhog keeping me stuck in this day forever.  Must take care of it.

8.  WALK THE LINE--  1-27--  Ups and downs with Johnny Cash.  Great, great music.

9.  TITANIC--  1-28--  Mighty cold water.

10.  WAR OF THE WORLDS--  1-28--  I could sure do without that grating little girl.  Too bad the Martians didn't get her right away.

11.  OH BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU--  1-29--  Who says the Klan can't dance?  Great music.

12.  TWISTER--  1-29--  Got to be some kind of fools to go around chasing tornadoes.

--RoadDog

SOME OBSERVATIONS:  What if my dog only brings back my ball because he thinks I like throwing it and slobbery balls?

No comments: