Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, February 26, 2018

WLS Top Ten for February 26, 1968: ""Valley of the Dolls"


Fifty years ago today, these were the top ten songs in Chicago according to WLS, 890 A.M. radio.

1.  LOVE IS BLUE--  Paul Mauriat
2.  VALLEY OF THE DOLLS--  Dionne Warwick
3.  SPOOKY--  Classics IV

4.  I WISH IT WOULD RAIN--  Temptations
5.  DOCK OF THE BAY--  Otis Redding
6.  SIMON SAYS--  1910 Fruitgum Co.
7.  BABY NOW THAT I'VE FOUND YOU--  Foundations

8.  NOBODY BUT ME--  Human Beinz
9.  I WONDER WHAT SHE'S DOING TONIGHT--  Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart
10.  WALK AWAY RENEE--  Four Tops

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "If I Had Told Her That I Loved Her She Would Have Stayed Till Who Knows When."  Answer below.  --RoadDog



"I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight"



No comments: