Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, October 22, 2018

I'd Celebrate That!! October 33-October 28: American Beer Day This Saturday


OCTOBER 22, MONDAY--  Nut Day**  Love my nuts.  Sure glad I don't have one of those peanut allergies.

OCTOBER 23, TUESDAY--  IPod Day**  Whatever that is.  Boston Cream Pie Day**

OCTOBER 24, WEDNESDAY--  National Bologna Day**  My Bologna has a First name, It is O-s-c-a-r."  What;s the last name?    National Good & Plenty Day   "Charlie Says."

OCTOBER 25, THURSDAY--  National Greasy Foods Day**  The greasier the Better.  Sourest Day.  The more sour, the better.

OCTOBER 26, FRIDAY--  Pumpkin Day**  No Chunkin' allowed.  Chicken Fried Steak Day**  One of  my favorites.

OCTOBER 27, SATURDAY--  Navy Day**  Anchors Away me Boys.  American Beer Day**  Will definitely drink to that.

OCTOBER 28, SUNDAY--  Mother-In-Law Day**   I certainly got along with my mother-in-law, Frances.

Hoist One for Beer Day!!  --RoadDog

HOW TO LIE TO THE BATHROOM SCALE:  Stand with arms raised, making pressure on thescale lighter.


No comments: