Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

I Really Knew My College Football Team Logos


I took a test on Arca Max Comics given by Sideline Topix.  On it you were to give the name of the college by looking at the school's logo.  It definitely helps to know the school nickname.

I had to guess on the Baylor Bears and Washington State Cougars, but got them right.

I'd have to say the Oregon Ducks is absolutely the worst looking logo.  Of course, ducks just don't strike fear into the hearts of most folks.

Some of the answers would have been really hard except for the made-up names.

The teams were all Power 5 conference members until the final 12.

Take it at Sideline Topix.  "Can you name the college football team by the logo."

Where Was Northern Illinois?  --RoadDog

No comments: