Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, January 23, 2021

2020 Movie Scratches: Dolittle-- Prey

Movie Scratches--  A Dog's Eye View of movies I saw at the theater in 2020.

Little did I know at the time, but when I saw Birds of Prey at the Fox Lake Theater in Fox Lake, Illinois, on February 28, that that would be the last movie I saw for 2020.  And, here in January 2021, I still haven't been back to the theater and there is a good reason for it.  Something spelled virus.

Hopefully this year I will be able to go back into a theater.  I'm chomping at the bit so hard to see one, I will even buy that super expensive popcorn as well.

I'm just hoping the virus doesn't (or didn't) put the local chain, Classic Cinema, out of business.

For 2020, them, I saw a total of 14 movies.  I usually see at least 40 a year and often 50-60 movies a year.

**********************************

13.  DOLITTLE--  2-18--  What an animal menagerie.  I especially liked the cowardly gorilla.  The dragon goes on an armor and bagpipe free diet.

14.  BIRDS OF PREY--  2-28--  Harley gets over her breakup with the Joker.  Dodges person wishing her ill health.  Does a lot of kicking.  Gotta love Harley.

So Much for 2020.  --RoadGottaSeeMoreMovies


No comments: