Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 20, 2023

WLS Top Ten for March 19, 1973: 'Ain't No Woman (Like the One I Got)'

A mere 50 years ago.

1.  KILLING ME SOFTLY WITH HIS SONG--  Roberta Flack

2.  DUELING BANJOS--  Deliverance

3.  LOVE TRAIN--  O'Jays

4.  ALSO SPRACH ZARATHUSTRA  2001--  Deodato

5.  LAST SONG--  Edward Bear

6.  COULD BE I'M FALLING IN LOVE--  Spinners

7.  I'M JUST A SINGER (IN A ROCK AND ROLL BAND)--  Moody Blues

8.  DADDY'S HOME--  Jermaine Jackson

9.  DANNY'S SONG--  Anne Murray

10.  AIN'T NO WOMAN (LIKE THE ONE I GOT)--  Four Tops

******************************

DEBUTS

18.  SING--  Carpenters

19.  HUMMINGBORD--  Seals & Crofts

22.  STIR IT UP--  Johnny Nash

23.  MASTERPIECE--  Temptations

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "I'm Just A Wandering On The Face Of This Earth Meeting So Many People Who Are Trying To Be Free."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band)"


No comments: