Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, April 22, 2023

It's Record Store Day Today

Saturday, April 22.

Check out your local mom and pop record store today, especially if you haven't been for awhile.

Chicago's WDRV, the Drive is spotlighting vinyl albums today.

I will be going over to my favorite old record store, Vinyl Frontier Records in McHenry, Illinois, later today.  I will definitely buy a couple used vinyl records and some CDs.  (I don't know about you, but I'm glad to see albums back for sale at Wal-Mart, but not at the $25-$30 price.)

I'm listening to WXRT's Saturday Morning Flashback right now which is back to the year 1987.  It goes to noon CDST.  

I am also listening to the Beach Music Top 20 over the internet on WVCO, 94.8 FM, the Surf.  It goes to 11 am CDST.  The annual Spring SOS is going on in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, right now, so all the bands and shaggers are down there having a good old time.

Both stations stream.

--RecordDog


No comments: