Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, May 20, 2024

Savannah Trip-- Part 5: Another Museum and Homeward Bound

TUESDAY, APRIL 9

Sadly, it was now time to go home.  I would be once again be taking two flights on Delta.  One from Savannah to Atlanta, then one from Atlanta to Milwaukee.  However, I didn't leave until late in the afternoon so Ed and I went over to the National Museum of the Mighty 8th Air Force in Pooler, Georgia.

This was one of the major units to bomb Germany during World War II and quite a museum.  Just like the other museums I visited, I'll want to return next trip as there was just too much to see.  We had an excellent lunch at Miss Sophie's Restaurant located on the premises.

I am happy to say that both legs of my return trip home went just like clock work.

So, I will fly once again.

--RoadDog


No comments: