Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

John Fogerty's Birthday Today

And I didn't even know it until Bob Stroud devoted his Ten at Ten on Chicago's WDRV, 97.1 FM, The Drive to John Fogerty music, both with that band (my favorite all-time band) and solo.

Born May 28, 1945, making him four days and six years older than me.

These are the songs Stroud played:

TEN AT TEN

Proud May

Bad Moon Rising  (For many years the ringtone on my phone.)

Down on the Corner

Old Man Down the Road

Who'll Stop the Rain  (I remember waking up on race day at the Indy 500 at the opening at 6 am and they started with this song when rain was expected.)

Centerfield

Fortunate Son

Rock and Roll Girls

Have You Ever Seen the Rain

Change in the Weather

Love That Creedence Clearwater Revival.  --Roaderty



No comments: