Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

BRRRRRR!!! It's Cold Outside

This is one of the coldest days that I can remember.

This morning, when I got up at 8, the thermometer on the deck clocked in at a -10 degrees. That's about the coldest I ever remember it reading.

By 10 a.m., it had warmed to -5. By 1 p.m., we had a heat wave strike and actually broke zero degrees, all the way to 2 degrees.

Just as it got dark at 5, it had dropped back to -2.

These numbers are without wind, which thankfully hasn't been too bad today.

I didn't feel too bad, because even my relatives down south had it considerably colder than usual, but not as cold as here in Spring Grove, Illinois.

Baby, It's Cold Outside. --RoadDog

No comments: