Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Blogger Still Essentially Down, But Having More Fun

Even though Blogspot has elected to hassle me and NOT TELL WHY, I find that the added time is well spent both working in the yard and, of course, boating.  All they will say is that my browser is no longer supported by Blogger.  Looks like I'll need to start searching for a new home for my blogs.

People ask me why, if we are both retired, we don't move from here,  Hey, summer here on the Chain of Lakes and in northeastern Illinois is as much fun as you can have anywhere else.

Just this past weekend, we saw three bands outside and boated over to McDonald's for breakfast (not many places you can do that) and ate on the boat.

Talking 'Bout the Yard Tomorrow,  --RoadDog

No comments: