Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mr. O'Connor's Top 25 Paul McCartney Beatles Songs-- Part 1

From the June 14th List of the Day by Rob O'Connor.  These are in no particular order and for no particular reason.  Just a way to salute the McC.  An asterisk means it would be in my Top Ten.  O'Connor has comments, but these are mine.

25.  Hey Jude (Played to death back then.  I still have a hard time hearing it.)
24.  Yesterday  (Give me Scrambled Eggs Anytime.)
23.  The Fool On the Hill (In my case it would be (Fool in the Yard.")
22.  Helter Skelter (Too Mansonish.)
21.  Blackbird

20.  I'll Follow the Sun
19.  *Back in the USSR
18.  I Will
17.  *I Saw Her Standing There
16.  *All My Loving

Mote to Come.  --RoadDog

No comments: