Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, July 30, 2012

I Feel for You, Dag

As I have oft-mentioned, I am more than a little bit behind the times when it comes to new technology.

More than a little, little, little, little as it were or is.

I had to chuckle at the July 6th Blondie comic strip in the Chicago Tribune.

Dagwood is walking into his house and the young boy, Elmo, comes up to him at the door.

FRAME 1: 
Elmo:  "Poor Emory got grounded, Mr. B."
Dagwood:  "That's too bad, Elmo...so are you looking for another friend to play with?

FRAME 2:
Elmo:  "Nah...That's so 20th century!  I've got Emory on Skype video from his room!"
Emory from the laptop: "Hi, Mr. B.!!"

FRAME 3:
Dagwood is inside and turns to the viewer and says, "It's amazing how outta the loop I am."

I Feel For Ya, Dag.  --RoadDog

No comments: