Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Snow Arriveth: It's Me Vs. the Snowmobilers

It started snowing here about two hours ago and we already have a covering on the ground.  It rained most of last night and the day until the snow started so we are fortunate.  Had that rain been snow, we'd be buried.

This is the first snow since last February or March, the longest stretch of no snow on record here in the Chicago area.

That's definitely alright with me.  Even though this gets me into discussions with those of our friends who are snowmobilers.  I always tell them that they have to come over and shovel off my driveway and sidewalks before they go out an have fun.  So far, no one has taken me up on the offer.

The way I look at it, why should I have to have a bad time so they can have a good time.

Actually, I wouldn't mind snow if we could teach it NOT TO FALL on my driveway, sidewalks or any road I need to drive somewhere on.

I Don't Think That Will Happen, Either, Unfortunately.  --RoadDog


WHAT SHE SAYS AND WHAT SHE MEANS:  This kitchen is so inconvenient. = I want a new house.

No comments: