Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

JSS: Christmas Lights-- Warm Weather-- Firebird

JSS--  Just Some Stuff


1.  CHRISTMAS LIGHTS--  I had put up the outside Christmas lights before I went to North Carolina and turned them on this past Sunday.  Some worked alright, others took some work on them again, but now all are hooked up to come on automatically at dusk and run four hours.  Looks good as usual, especially with the inside lights and Christmas trees Liz put up.


2.  WARM WEATHER--   I was a bit worried to find that I had gone off to NC without a heavy coat.  hey, you expect cold weather in late November, early December, but as it turned out, I didn't need it.  Sunday, we enjoyed sitting out on the deck at the Squaw Bar during breaks in the defenseless Bears game.  Then, Monday, it was actually shorts and tee shirt day.  Had it not been so cloudy, I would have sat out OD and caught some rays.  Wow, shots and tee on December 3rd!!!

Temps are more like what is to be expected today.


3.  FIREBIRD-  Monday, I took the '85 Firebird out for one last run for the year.  I drove it about 350 miles, just around the area.  Runs great, but looks rough and does have a leak of something.  I'm figuring on just keeping it until it stops running.  Then, I'm thinking of one of those new Camaros or a Mustang.  Late Middle Age Crisis I suppose.

Send More Warm Weather.  --RoadDog


WHAT SHE SAYS, WHAT SHE MEANS:  We need = I need

No comments: