Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Voting on Favorite Christmas Songs

On my history blog, Cooter's History Thing, I wrote about the best-ever-selling Christmas song and there was a place at Parade Magazine where you could vote on your favorite.  I voted for mine of the the ten offerings.

Here is the voting as of two hours ago:

O Holy Night-- 33.91%
White Christmas-- 22.32%
The Christmas Song-- 11.16%
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas--  9.01%
All I Want for Christmas--  8.37%
Jingle Bell Rock--  5.36%
Rudolph the Re-Nosed Reindeer--  3.43%
Winter Wonderland--  3.22%
Santa Claus Is Coming to Town--  2.15%
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus--  1.07%

I vote for "Rudolph."

What Did You Vote For?--  RoadDog

No comments: