Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Why Watch the Super Bowl If the Bears or Packers Aren't In It?

So, it will be the brothers, Jim and John Harbough coaching their respective teams, 49ers and Ravens.  And, Jim Harbough of the 49ers IS A FORMER BEARS QB.  Plus, you have to give him credit for taking a joke of a college team, Stanford, and turning them into a winner and then doing pretty much the same thing with the 49ers.

Then, there is that 49er QB Colin Kaepernick.  I'd never heard of him before the playoff Packer-49er game, but then he impressed me.  He single-handedly ran over one of myteams.  And, even better, he is from a Mid-Major college program, the only school to offer him a scholarship, the University of Nevada, where he was a 3-sport star.

Why, he was even drafted by the Chicago Cubs in 2009 Major League Draft in the 49th (get it) round, but decided to stay with football.

His first start was November 19th against another of my two teams, Da Bears and a 32-7 massacre of Chicago.  I was on the road, so didn't get to see it, fortunately.

And, then again, the 49ers are a team from the NFC, as are the Packers and Da Bears.

Only problem I have is that I don't like the 49ers (or Cowboys) dating back to problems Da Bears had with those two teams back in the 80s.

Reckon I'll have to wait to game time to pick a favorite.  Either that or depends who I have on the pool and how many points I need.

Decisions, Decisions.  --RoadDog


WHAT SHE SAYS AND WHAT SHE MEANS:  I'm sorry = You'll be sorry

No comments: