Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Finally Going to Get My First Digital HD TV


I was going to wait until my basement analog, tube TVs broke down (a 1983 25-inch console and 1992 19-inch TV). But, we are forced into it by our cable station going all digital. Plus, I have been wanting to get one of the new big-screens for quite some time (despite claims of my cheapness stemming from not wanting to get new things until the old ones break down).

Later today, I plan on going to Wal-Mart, Meijer's and Target and finding a TV for the corner of the bar. This is a very limited space, so have to be careful with dimensions. I have 18 and 1/2 inches top to bottom to play with and think I might even be able to squeeze a 32-incher into it. This will be replacing the current 19-incher we bought when the basement was finished in early 1993.

Sometime this next month, I plan to buy a 55 to 60-inch big screen for the basement to replace the console.

Hopefully, I will be able to "figger out" how to operate them.

I'll Be Watching the Games and New Season TV In Style. --RoadDog

No comments: