Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

TV's Funniest of the Funniest-- Part 1: Funny Entrances


OK, pretty funny. Sunday, I watched Betty White do the Paley Center 30 Funniest Sitcom bits. I didn't agree with all of them and some of the shows I'd bever seen. These are the bits and/or shows I liked:

30. THE MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW-- Chuckles the Clown's funeral.

28. PARKS AND RECREATION-- South American visitors

27. THE OFFICE Racial episode.

ENTER LAUGHING--

Some funny and memorable entrances:

Lenny and Squiggy come in on the LAVERNE AND SHIRLEY SHOW.

Kramer comes in on SEINFELD

NEWHART SHOW "Hi, I'm Larry, and this is my brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl

EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND His parents crash the car into their living room.

Personally, I Would Have Liked to Have Seen More of These Snippets. --RoadDog

No comments: