Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Good New TV Shows: Wednesday-Friday


WEDNESDAY:

 Back in the Game ABC (Great cast and script, and, of course, I like baseball. An updated "Bad News Bears" and sort of that latest Clint Eastwood movie "Can't Hit a Curveball" I think was the name.)

Super Fun Night (I really didn't think I'd like this show, but it is good, kind of a "Big Bang Theory" on another level and "Bridget Jones."

THURSDAY:

Millers (CBS), Crazy Ones (CBS) Welcome to the Family (NBC) Michael J. Fox Show (NBC). All of these shows have promise, but so far haven't achieved must-watch status, with me, anyway.

FRIDAY: I'll be watching the pilot of Dracula on NBC tonight. We'll see.

--RoadDog

No comments: