Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

TV's Funniest of the Funny-- Part 7: Top Five


#5. BILL COSBY SHOW-- Theo learns about living on his own using Monopoly money. I also liked the men sitting in the living room and looking at Eldon and saying "What Did You Do??" Or the lip-synching to Ray Charles' "The Nighttime Is the Righttime with whole family, especially when Rudy belted out "Baby."

#4. DICK VAN DYKE SHOW--Accidentally buying stuff at the auction. Way too many funny bits to pick a best one here. I also liked the Christmas toy flying saucer and the one with the walnuts and Danny Thomas.

#3 MODERN FAMILY I've only recently started watching this show and it is really funny.

#1 I LOVE LUCY-- The girls at the chocolate factory. I'm in agreement. Plus, I liked the Vitameatavegamin, grape stomping, and Harpo Marx bits.

Way Too Funny. --RoadDog

No comments: