Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Paul McCartney's Set List Chicago July 9, 2014-- Part 1


From the July 11, 2014, Chicago Tribune "Paul McCartney gets it done, no asterisk required" by Mark Caro.

Even quite a few years past his "Sixty-Four" song, Paul McCartney at age 72, can still rock with the best of them and in a nearly three hour show.

Here are the songs he played at Chicago's United Center this past summer.  An asterisk means I am not familiar with the song.

1.  Eight Days a Week
2.  Save Us*
3.  All My Loving
4.  Listen to What the Man Said
5.  Let Me Roll It

6.  Paperback Rider
7.  My Valentine
8.  Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five
9.  The Long and Winding Road
10.  Maybe I'm Amazed

11.  I've Just Seen a Face
12.  We Can Work It Out
13.  Another Day
14.  And I Love Her
15.  Blackbird

16.  Here Today*
17.  New
18.  Queenie Eye
19.  Lady Madonna

"Guess You Know It's True."  --RoadDog

SAY WHAT?  "Take to the Woodshed"--  Traditional site for whuppings.



No comments: