Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Songs from Jan. 22, 1965 That I Didn't Know

I did great knowing all the top ten, but not so well on the others.

11.  THE CRUSHER--  Novas  (a wrestling song)
17.  HAVE YOU LOOKED INTO YOUR HEART--  Jerry Vale  (Crooner song)
22.  EVERYDAY--  Rogues  (Buddy Holly tune)

23.  DON'T FORGET I STILL LOVE YOU--  Bobbi Martin  (country)
24.  I'VE GOT A TIGER BY THE TAIL--  Buck Owens  (OK, I have heard it before, but liked it so much I wanted you to see it.)
27.  LITTLE BELL--  Dixie Cups (Girl heartbreak)

28.  SHAKE--  Sam Cooke  (Also heard this one.)
29.  NO ARMS CAN EVER HOLD YOU--  Bachelors  (Slow)
34.  PAPER TIGER--  Sue Thompson  (Some more girl sound)

35.  WHOSE HEART ARE YOU BREAKING TONIGHT--  Connie Francis  (Slow)
37.  BREAK AWAY--  Newbeats  (And you thought they were a one-hit wonder.)
38.  FINDERS KEEPERS--  Nelli Dodds  (More girl sound)

39.  I'LL BE THERE--  Gerry & the Pacemakers  (Slow British Invasion)
40.  HOLD WHAT YOU GOT--  Joe Tex  (Soul ballad with good advise)

--RoadDog


No comments: