Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Thanks A Lot Pat Dailey: My Cold Came Back

As I sit here coughing my fool head off and typing away with my two lil' fingers, I remember that Pat Dailey, the singer, has a lot to do with it.  Had he not been playing outside in the cool temperature and light mist at Skeeter's Saloon in Carpentersville, Illinois, on Saturday afternoon, I probably would have been feeling much better right now.

So, thanks a lot, Pat.

Well, it is almost worth it because Liz and I sure had a good time after not seeing "The Coolest SOB in the World" for around ten years.  This was one of the few times he ventures this far west from home base out at Put-in-Bay, Ohio, or north from the Keys.

And, it was just like we hadn't had that long of a break from him.  We were singing right along and enjoying the expressions of those who'd never seen him before.

I'll be writing down the songs Pat played tomorrow.

If You Ever Get a Chance to See Him, Do So.  --RoadFanDog

No comments: