Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Going to See the Cubs Play at Milwaukee Tonight

In an hour, I will be going over to Sunnyside Tavern in Johnsburg, Illinois, to catch a bus to Miller Field in Milwaukee to see the Chicago Cubs play the Milwaukee Brewers.

I wasn't going until yesterday when I was there for a retirement party and enjoying the antics and singing of Jim Sieg.  We were also watching the Cubs game against the Brewers, which they won 7-2.

I realized that if I was going to see the Cubs this year, and, if indeed IT IS THE YEAR for you-know-what, I'd best get signed up to go.   And, I did.

We will have drinks on the bus and at the tailgating as well as sandwiches and pretty good seats from what I heard.

I will, however, be going in my full White Sox gear.  I mean, I love the Cubs, but they are my second favorite team.  I will, of course, be cheering for the Cubbies.

--RoadCubbie

No comments: