Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

North Carolina Summer 2016-- Part 13: Home

AUGUST 1, 2016, MONDAY

I left at 7 a.m. from Richmond, even though that would mean I would hit Indianapolis at 8 a.m., right in the middle of Indianapolis rush hour.  And, i went right through the center of the city.  Traffic was heavy, but there were no slow-downs.  I stopped on the west side in Speedway and went to the Kroger store and bought two more Fuzzy's Premium Vodka 100th Running of the Indy 500 commemorative bottles.

I will be giving one to my good friend and teaching Buddy, Terri, who is a major INDY CAR fan.

Drove I-74 northwest.  Gas at Crawfordsville, Indiana, a usual stop for me, was down 9 cents to $2.

Took Illinois-47 north of Mahomet and stopped in Morris at the Burger King, which still has those great greasy tacos (much like those at Jack-in-the-Box or Jacks as they call themselves now).

Arrived home and cut the grass which needed it with all the rain we've been getting since I was gone.  Went boating and then to J's for half-price pizza and NTN where we had a #3 and #4 team finish.

Then went to the Sons of the American Legion meeting at the Fox Lake Legion.

Home At Last.  --RoadDog

HELL!  ... Let's Offend Everybody!  How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the "F" word?  Answer:  Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell "Bingo!"

No comments: