Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Beatles Ten Best Songs of All-Time' "In My Life"

From the July 7, 2016, Cheat Sheet by Jeff Rindskopf.

He has the reasons and you can play the songs at his site.

1.  I Saw Her Standing There
2.  I've Just Seen a Face
3.  In My Life

4.  Tomorrow Never Knows
5.  A day in the Life
6.  I Am the Walrus
7.  Hey Jude

8.  Happiness Is a Warm Gun
9.  The Abbey Road Medley:  You Never Give Me Your Money/ Golden Slumbers /  Mean Mr. Mustard /  Polythene Pam
10.  I've Got a Feeling

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "Well, She Was Just 17 And You Know What I Mean."  --RoadDog

THE MALE POINT SYSTEM:

You check out a suspicious noise in the night (0)
You check out a suspicious noise and it's nothing (0)
You check out a suspicious noise and it's something (+5)
You pummel it with a six iron (+10)
It's her father (-20)

"I Saw Her Standing There"

No comments: