Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, November 12, 2018

I'd Celebrate That!!! Nov. 12-18: Thursday Is Clean Out the Fridge Day


**  I'd celebrate that.

NOVEMBER 12,  MONDAY--  Pizza With the Works Day**   Garbage pizza, that's for me.  I have to wonder about people who just like pizza with cheese and maybe one topping.

NOVEMBER 13, TUESDAY--  World Kindness Day**  I wonder if Bill Murray would drink to that even if it is not "World Peace?"  Hey, kindness leads to peace.

NOVEMBER 14, WEDNESDAY--  Pickle Day**  And, as we all know, Mt. Olive Pickles are the best.   Guacamole Day**  Mighty good dippin' stuff.

NOVEMBER 15, THURSDAY--  Clean Out the Fridge Day**  We've got things back there that frighten me.   Smoke Out Day**  Think of how much money you could save.

NOVEMBER 16, FRIDAY--  Fast Food Day**  Me, eat fast food?  Yep!!

NOVEMBER 17, SATURDAY--  Baklava Day**  Take A Hike Day*8  Figuratively or Really?   Adoption Day**  Be it a kid or pet.

NOVEMBER 18, SUNDAY--    Mickey Mouse's Birthday    How old is he?  M-I-C-K-E-Y MOUSE.

Donald Duck.  --RoadDog

IT'S ALL IN A NAME:  Steam shovel operator's name:  Doug

No comments: