Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, November 10, 2018

JSS: Snow-- One-And-Done Duke Wins-- No WW I Magazine


JSS--  Just Some Stuff.

1.  SNOW--  We had our first accumulating snow of the season Thursday night, about two inches.  But, it was good snow as none stuck to driveways, sidewalks or roads.  I could live with snow if it didn't fall on anything I had to move or drive on.

Ans, it stuck to the trees and a snow covered tree is one of the great things to see in nature.

2.  ONE-AND-DONE DUKE WINS--  I used to be a big Duke fan, but not anymore.  I will not support any school that relies on those one-and-done players.  I would have expected Coach K to be a better man than this.

3.  NO WW I MAGAZINES--  I am surprised that I did not see any of those 100-page magazines you see these days at most places that still sell magazines on the end of World War I, which ended tomorrow, November 11, 1918.

Just Some Stuff.  --RoadDog

IT'S ALL IN A NAME:  A meteorologists daughter named Haley.

No comments: