Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, February 14, 2021

WLS Top 30 for Week of February 8, 1971-- Part 5: 'Your Song'

*  means the song was climbing the charts.  The number after the artist is how high it got on Billboard's Hot 100 National Charts.

10.  YOUR SONG--  Elton John   #8   His first big hit.

9.  *HAVE YOU SEEN THE RAIN--  Creedence Clearwater Revival    #10     My favorite all-time band.

8.  REMEMBER ME--  Diana Ross     #16

7.  I REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW--  Elvis Presley    #21

6.  I HEAR YOU KNOCKING--  Dave Edmunds    #4

5.  *IF YOU COULD READ MY MIND--  Gordon Lightfoot    #5

4.  *WATCHING SCOTTY GROW--  Bobby Goldsboro      #11      That's my boy.  What a good Daddy.

3.  *MAMA'S PEARL--  Jackson Five    #2

2.  BORN TO WANDER--  Rare Earth     #17

1.  ONE BAD APPLE--  Osmond Brothers    #1

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "What A Tale My Thoughts Could Tell Just Like An Old Time Movie."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"If You Could Read My Mind"


No comments: