Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Every Blooming THing, Early June 2021

We finally got a little rain last night which was badly needed as the grass is brown and I am getting really tired of watering everyday.  Plus, I am busy trimming bushes.  I can tell you this sincerely, I planted WAY TOO MANY bushes.  And that trimmer is mean.  My arms feel empty after I finish and then there is the trimmer's habit of eating cords.

Right now, I have several hundred white daisy plants blooming as well as probably twenty spirea that are about to bloom.  The wild tall purple phlox are on that last stages of bloom sadly.  I have quite a few different blue flowers blooming right now including lavender, blue salvia and two others I don't know their name.

The daylillies are budding out and I also have about 150 of them.  The dianthus are still blooming as well.  Peonies and clematis are blooming also.

Color All the Time, You Know.  --RoadDogFlower


No comments: