Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, June 25, 2021

Past Movie Scratches: Taken-- Legend-- Eli-- Godzilla-- Battleship-- Hunger

Past Movie Scratches--  Movies I watched on TV in 2020.

Of course, there were more this year because I sure wasn't able to see any in the theaters after mid-March (for some reason).

43.  TAKEN--  3-20--  As I said before, DON'T mess with his family.  His particular skill set is bad news for the bad guys.

44.  I AM LEGEND--  3-20--  Probably not a good time to watch this movie  with our virus.  Least we weren't turning into zombies.

45.  THE BOOK OF ELI--  3-20--  A man on a mission.  A blind Bible?  I didn't know he was blind.

46.  GODZILLA--  3-21--  The big guy saves us.  Thanks Godzilla.

47.  BATTLESHIP--  3-21--  "The Mighty Mo" saves us.  I've always been a big fan of battleships.

48.  THE HUNGER GAMES:  CATCHING FIRE--  3-21--  President Snow is not amused.  Have bow will arrow.

--RoadDog


No comments: