Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, October 9, 2021

And, Yet Another Futile Effort on the Part of the Bad / Sad Sox

Now down two games to nothing in a best of five series.  The season should be over tomorrow night.  Everything I feared the Six would do, is exactly what they're doing.  

Then there is that Craig Kembrel. Sure hope that arm-hanger is gone by next year.  He comes in with the Sox down by a run and then suddenly they are down my five runs.

The Astros take advantage of every mistake the Sox make.  In one inning the Sox walked three straight Astros and two scored to tie it.

And, I didn't like the fact that the game was televised just on the MLB network which we don't get.

Well, one good thing about a quick out for the Sox is that it frees up time for me.  With them gone, I don't HAVE to watch or listen to any more baseball games.  Plus, I won't have to buy stuff that I would had the Sox won the World Series.

--RoadSad


No comments: