Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Past Movie Scratches: Vacation-- Aquaman-- Maleficent-- Revenge-- Grinch-- Venom

Past Movie Scratches--  Movies I saw on TV in 2020

157.  CHRISTMAS VACATION--  11-24--  Pity the poor Griswold neighbors even if they are a bit snooty.

158.  AQUAMAN--  11-26--  Trust me.  I am no king.  If I had known what a dick you'd turn out to be.  The Golden Trident and long-lost mother.  Very colorful.

159.  MALEFICENT--  12-2--  Hates children.  No revoking the curse but a surprise kiss.  You've got to love Beastie. I hated those pointy things on the top of her wings.  They bothered my eyes.

160.   THE REVENGE OF FRANKENSTEIN--  12-5--  There's always a reason why.  He burned his own body.  You can call me  Stein or you can call me Frank, but don't call me Frankenstein.

161.  DR. SEUSS:  THE GRINCH--  12-6--  That Christmas tree has got to go.  All Christmas trappings have got to go.   I plan to steal Christmas.  Got to love Fred and Max the Dog.

162.  VENOM--  12-6--  The start of an unusual friendship.  The conversations between the two of them were hilarious  Just don't eat good people.  Did I just bite off someone's head?  It's all symbiotic.

Funny Insurance Commercials.  --RoadDog


No comments: