Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

JSS: Christmas Lights-- Birthdays-- No Football-- No Twinkies?

JSS--  Just Some Stuff


1.  CHRISTMAS LIGHTS--  Thursday, I finished putting up the front outside Christmas lights and finished the back ones over last weekend.  I'll be out of town for two weeks and like to get them up before it gets too cold out.  Turned the front ones on last night for a test run.  Neighbors probably thought I was jumping the gun a bit.  Just call me Sooner.


2.  BIRTHDAYS--  Last night we celebrated Kevin K's 60th birthday at Stormy Monday.  Thursday it was GeoJeff's 58th at Donovan's.  Man, my buddies are sure gettin' old.


3.  NO FOOTBALL--  Kind of a strange weekend with no football I feel necessary to watch.  The Huskies played Wednesday night and Da Bears are on Monday night.  I hate night football, but what ya gonna do? 


4.  NO TWINKIES?--  Alarming news that Hostess threatens to shut down in what appears to be an anti-union move on management's part.  Have to make sure the stockholders get their money.  That means the possibility of no more Twinkies.  I understand that there has been a run on them, just in case the Zombies try to take over.  "Zombieland"

Ho-Ho.  --RoadDog


MAXINE WONDERS:  If Fed-Ex and UPS merged, would they call it Fed-Up?

No comments: